REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSIONS
Parents seeking admission for their child in NAFL North, for the Academic Year 2024-25 in Kindergarten or Montessori, Grades 1 – 9 & 11 may please register ONLINE. As per the new education policy, the child is required to complete 3 years for Montessori Freshers, 4 years for KG 1 and 5 years for KG 2 as on 1 June 2024.
- Read the guidelines and proceed to fill the registration form (Please expand the student’s, father’s and mother’s names as CBSE does not permit initials in names).
- Upload Aadhar Card (if available) and Birth Certificate.
- Upload latest passport size photo of the student
- Submit the duly filled in form.
- Make Online payment of Rs. 600/- towards processing charges.
- Take a print out of the submitted form
Documents to be submitted to the school along with the print out of the Registration form duly signed by both parents:
- Copy of Aadhar Card (if available)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Latest photograph of the child
- Copy of receipt of processing fee paid online
- Health report (if the child needs any special medical attention)
Registration for admissions will be processed only after receiving the print out of the duly filled-in registration form and the above-mentioned documents. These can be dropped in the box kept in the school front office on any working weekday between 9.00 am and 12 noon from 5th October, 2023 onwards.
A large number of parents are seeking admission to NAFL North. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available for the Montessori classes. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission. Even the department of education follows the same.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are usually more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to NPS.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realise and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Address for communication:
National Academy For Learning
Ozone Urbana Residential Complex
New Airport Road
Phone: 91-9113658341 / 7338697530
Please click on the link provided below to access the admission form.
The form should be filled online, printed, signed and dropped in the box kept in the school premises.
Registration for admissions for the academic year 2024-2025 open for KG-1, KG-2, Montessori-1, Grades 1 – 9 & 11